Open Track Day & Cardinal Ride & Drive Demo
Track Inspection Required For All Cars – The Inspection Is Free but Requires an Appointment
This is a Fun Focused Event…
but please realize there are some rules.
- You Must RSVP Below
- All Cars Must Be Pre-Inspected in Advance
- All Inspectors Must Complete an Inspection Form
- Helmets are Required – SNELL 2015 or Newer (No Motorcycle Helmets)
- Close Toed Shoes & Long Pants Required While Driving
First & Foremost this event is about having fun! We have Notified the FIA, IMSA, Indy Car & NASCAR that Scouts are not Allowed at This Event.
YOU ARE IN NO DANGER OF BEING HIRED TO DRIVE FOR A RACING TEAM
If you would like to hire a driving coach let us know in advance, we have a number of instructors available. Some of the the participants are also likely able to offer some pointers. Feel free to ask around.
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 AM – Gates Open
- 8:00 AM – Vehicle Check In
- 10 AM – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 9:00 AM-12:00 PM – Track Open
- 12:00 -1:00 PM – Track Closed LUNCH
- 1:00 PM-4:00 PM – Track Open
- 5:00 PM – Gates Closed
*WE RUN RAIN OR SHINE
- Call us on 813.922.2272 to make an appointment for your complimentary track inspection.